Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Christmas in July sale coming soon!



These are just 2 of the latest custom orders I did yesterday. Getting to design your own piece is fun, and you can create a design that expresses your personality!

I wanted to change out my July 4th post, but I really am not ready to reveal my newest creation. It's coming soon though! All I can say is that it is something I have never done before, and will be perfect for Christmas. I'm planning to leave for Colorado on Friday for the weekend. I'll be back Monday if everything goes well. When I get back I'll plan a give-away, and a fun to do about this new addition. I'll also do a "Christmas in July" sale. So keep an eye out for that too.

Hope you all had a fabulous Fourth!

Hugs,
Lori

1 comment:

BellaColle' said...

Hope you have a wonderful time! Can't wait to see what u've been up too.
Xo
~Christine

Simply Lovely