Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Not bad for 5 bucks!

I have always wanted a large, sparkly Eiffel tower, and now I have one, and for only 5.oo! Yay!
Here's how I did it. You go to Michael's and buy this...




It's even prettier in person. I couldn't get a good picture for some reason. I started off by putting it together and then glueing it with hot glue to give it extra strength. Then, I mixed together pink & linen acylic paints. I then used a sparkle glaze over that, and added pink crushed crystals all over. It's pretty tall too. Love, love, love it! I may just have to go back to Michael's and try some in other colors. I didn't even read the directions, and I put it together in less than 30 minutes. So, go get one and have some fun! I mean, 5.00? Easy projects, reasonable $ = happy me!! Oh, and it's made of wood too!

Bonjour!
Lori

6 comments:

Real Life In A Minute said...

This is just the cat's meow! Love it. I'm off to Michael's to be a copy cat!

Novelty Pens said...

Very Cool... I love the color you made it!

Dawn-Hydrangea Home said...

Seriously? What a deal! Love your sparkly pink tower Lori!

Anonymous said...

Maalatut seinäkellot http://www.seinakellot.eu
Seinäkellot
Lasten kellot
Varpajaislahja
Muotokuvan piirtäminen

jack said...

I come here to have a look !it is great and like it very much.Ravens Jerseys
Cowboys Jerseys
Packers Jerseys
jay cutler jersey
DeMarco Murray Jersey
Tony Romo Jersey
Miles Austin jersey

duego said...

Thank you for any other informative blog. Where else could I get that kind of information written in such an ideal method? I have a project that I’m just now working on, and I have been at the glance out for such info

Simply Lovely