Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Christmas Wishes


Merry Christmas! You know how when your'e little, Christmas seems to take FOREVER to get here? Well, those days are long gone once you're grown! I find myself totally and completely running behind for the entire month of December. There doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day. I have all these grand visions of all the wonderful things I'm going to plan. A Christmas tea party with my girlfriends, making a new wreath, watching Christmas movies, finding the perfect gift for everyone etc. Who knows if I'll actually get everything accomplished, but I'm sure gonna try. Sometimes, it's nice to just make it simple, like sitting by the fire and just enjoying the moment. Here's warm wishes from me to you that no matter what lists didn't get finished that you had time to stop and really savor the season and the reason for it in the first place.

No comments:

Simply Lovely