Monday, December 10, 2007

The Ellenay Bag is here!!!!!!!!!



"Serendipity"
Oh, I can't believe it! They are finally here!! My talented friend, Rebecca Smith of Sew Happy Boutique has teamed up with me to make unique designer bags for my website. I am such a bag fanatic that this is really exciting for me. She pays extra attention to detail and makes a bag that anyone would be proud to own. They will be named limited editions and be highest boutique quality. Our first series is named "Serendipity". It is made from my favorite: black and white polka dot collage with pink accents. The monogram in the middle is pink embroidery. It has clear acrylic handles, adorable silver feet on the bottom to protect your bag from dirt and germs when on floors or counters, magnetic snap closure, polka dot pocket with logo on the inside and solid black on reverse. Check back to the website often as we will be adding on more styles, colors and themes soon. We will be using Amy Butler and Michael Miller fabric in our upcoming designs.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Lori,What a lovely bag! Thank you for the lovely comments on my blog. They are so very much appreciated.

xoxo
Cath

Simply Lovely