Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Custom order client preview...Italia scroll



I had a custom order that I wanted her to see before I shipped it and thought I'd use it as a good example of a custom order. On my website, you will see a button for custom orders. It is for you to pick and chose exactly what you would like. It is completely your design ideas. I work closely with you to design a piece I think you would love. You get 5 design ideas for me to work with and I go from there. You will always get to see it to approve the design before I send it. These are always a lot of fun. Email me or click on the "custom order" button to create your design. If you want it in time for Christmas, time is running out!

Hugs~
Lori

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lori... love them!!! Buon Natale! Ciao!

Simply Lovely