Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Two more...

Measures approximately 1" square and has the tumbled rock edge. {28.00}


{58.00}
It measures approximately 1.5" square. It features the tumbled rock edge and a vintage crystal rhinestone charm. It's made from non-toxic, lead-free silver.
I will be adding more each day on the blog and then onto the website. This new watercolor, "Crystal Sea" is one of my favorites. It has just the right amount of shimmer that makes it look like the water is shimmering from the setting sun-just gorgeous! It is even more beautiful in person, as almost all of them are. I am not a photographer, so this has been challenging to capture just how beautiful these are. Trust me, you will not be disappointed! I've added my antique dictionary illustration of a bulldog. He's over 100 years old. This is a one-of-a-kind piece. Once he's gone, he's gone.

I hope you're having a wonderful time shopping, decorating, spending time with family, celebrating etc. It's a magical time of year.

Warm wishes~
Lori





New additions




No comments:

Simply Lovely