Saturday, August 22, 2009

Drumroll Please!!!!!!!!! And the winner is............................


Whitney Rollyson!!!!!!!! Congratulations Whitney!! I used the random number generator website and her number was the winning ticket! I appreciate all of you who took the time to enter during this busy week of school starting back. And a BIG thank you to those of you who took time to send recipes (Whitney, can't wait to make those oreo things! Yummo) And, a BIG, BIG thank you to those who took advantage of the sale. I appreciate each and every one of you. But, It's not over yet- I have great news! I'm starting another giveaway this Monday! This one will last for 2 weeks and may be even bigger prizes! Check back on Monday to see what's up for grabs!

Thank you! See you then!!
Lori

No comments:

Simply Lovely