Saturday, May 1, 2010

Trunk Sale going on now!







Having been sick at the exact same time when normally I'd be gearing up for Mother's Day was bad timing this year. Right before I was to add my Valentine jewelry, my computer decided to crash-(more bad timing.) Sooooo, I'm having a big ole' trunk sale for Mother's Day to show you several new items I have in stock. I have been playing in the resin, which is always fun, but I did something I didn't know would work-I used real, pressed flowers. I'm fairly new to resin, so I had no idea if it would be just a big flop or brilliant. As you can see, they came out wonderfully! I'm so thrilled! I have a childhood memory of a dinner plate size coaster my mom had on our coffee table for forever. It was hard and see through and had flowers and a butterfly. I used to sit and stare at that, rub my hands over it, and wonder how they got that in there. The other day, out of the blue, I had to laugh because it hit me-RESIN!!
So anyway, all has been added to the website with the sale price already marked. Just go to the website, click on the tab on the left that says "Divine Designs" and you will find them there.
Happy Mother's Day to all the fabulous Moms out there! My Mom is without a doubt the best Mom in the world to me, and I thank God for her everyday. Love you Mom!!! Thank you for all you are and for all you do. Your love and support encourage me beyond measure. I could never say thank you enough. You are what every Mother should be.

Hugs and kisses with big chocolate chip cookies :-)...
Lori

1 comment:

Rebekah Smith said...

absolutely stunning!:-)

so romantic:-)...especially love the rosebuds and music notes:-)

thanks for letting us see!:-)

rebekah:-)
www.flowerox.com

Simply Lovely