Saturday, January 29, 2011

Valentine, you're on my mind...


Goodness, where did Christmas, New Years, and January go? Here we are with Valentine's Day right around the corner. I have added some new pieces that I think should make for some easy *cough* husband shopping if certain people let him know. wink wink. :) I love Valentine's Day because it's nice to feel loved and give love in return. I wonder who St.Valentine was anyway? Something to google later in all my free time. I have tons...

I've already added the new Valentine and just the new stuff to the website, so hang a right and check it out. Click on Ellenay Designs first. They will be under the left hand tabs of Divine Designs & Vintage. Here's a sneak peek at a few...




I have more that I'll add on Monday. I can still do custom and have them ready in time if you contact me soon. Also,if you order(any order) off the website, you get free shipping!

Goodnight Love...xo

4 comments:

Loris Glassworks said...

I'm with you...where did January go? I woke up this morning and realized that I still need to take the Christmas Lights down. Can't believe it's almost valentines day! WOW!

Competitions said...

Yeah very few days remaining...

Unknown said...

Days gone so fast like a blink of an eye, we need to make sure that all those dearest to us feel the love that we had for them... either by words or actions cause we never knew what might come to us when we wake up the other day.



Anchorage Moving | 4x4 Accessories

Business logo design said...

Great post you have posted thanks a lot!

Simply Lovely