Monday, January 3, 2011

Yep, it's time...Day 1


I know this is my blog about my jewelry, but I wanted to let you know about something cool I'm doing on my other blog, Through the Vintage Garden, I'm doing a daily post update on my progress. If you want to join for free, Ivillage is doing a 6 week weight loss program starting today through Valentines Day. Leslie Sansone hosts this, and I love her. I have tons of her dvd's and they really do work for anybody. All I have to do is be consistent, so that's the plan. If I post my progress daily, it'll help me stay on track. I hope! Come on with me and post your results too! It'll be fun. Go here to check it out.

P.s. This dvd pictured is one of my favorite workouts. It's a different one each day and even comes with a menu for the week. I'm starting with this one.

Hugs!
Lori

No comments:

Simply Lovely