Monday, August 9, 2010
I'm back! Let's have a give-away to celebrate!
Whew! That was a long break from blogland! How've ya been? :) I have had problem after problem with my camera issues, but at least I have something that will work for now.
So, I have so much going on right now, but I really want to get back to blogging on a regular basis. So.... I decided to do a little give-away to get things moving in the right direction! I have started making vintage style rose hairclips. Each one is handmade and put together piece by piece. The center is swarovski crystal and pearls. I have hairclips, headbands, bib necklaces and more.
All you have to do to enter is comment! That's it! Just let me know you stopped in for a visit, and your name will be entered. If you want extra chances to win, here's how to do it. 1.Blog about this giveaway and you'll get 20 extra chances. 2.Put it on your facebook status or twitter and you'll get 10. Make sure to let me know about it! 3. Comment once a day, and I'll add your name in an extra two times per day. 4. And finally, an entry for every dollar spent now through Thurs. I'll choose the winner by random number on Friday.
~What you'll win~
1. a vintage, handcrafted, rose hair clip or rose bib necklace.
2. a vintage button necklace pendant made from an antique carved button with swarovski crystals added. Comes on a silverplate chain in a decorative tin.
3. A Sugarbelle's Boutique AnnaBanana Ring(made from recycled materials)
4. (your choice)A tin of my favorite tea-French Creme Brulee` or Zhena's Gypsy Tea.
5.A hand tea-dyed canvas tote bag embellished with vintage finds and ribbons.
6. A surprise little extra from me.
I'm super excited about this, so let's make it good! I have several new items I'll be adding over the next few days, so any comment on any post between now and then will work.
p.s. Just click the boxes below to share. It's super easy!