Saturday, August 14, 2010

We have a winner!!!!!!!


I'm so happy to have a winner! Thank you to everybody for participating! It was so fun. I appreciate each and every one of you and all your kind words. It really meant a lot. I'm excited to show you several new things I have in the works! But until then, we have a winner to announce! ......................

And it is....... Shana Baker!!!! I about freaked when I found out it was also her birthday today!! How cool is that?? I used the random number generator to calculate the winner. Everyone got their points from blogging, adding to facebook and twitter and for their comments and purchases & adding me to their blog list. We had several hundred points by the end!

Thank you for helping it be a fun giveaway!

Hugs~
Lori

No comments:

Simply Lovely