Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Day 3 ~ It's all about Rings!!




Today's word is......

Mosaic

Today's sale is all about the rings! I hand make each ring from antique/vintage sources. Old abalone seashell pearl buttons, coins from England, an old brooche, vintage rhinestones...these are what make up the unique rings. They are somewhat rustic, and not perfectly round due to the handmade nature of each one. They are one of a kind pieces, and I love wearing unusual jewelry that can't be purchased just anywhere. I gave them each their own little Italian name fitting of their design. These are normally $35.00 each, today only, they are $25.00. I have sized them, and named them on the photo. If you have any questions, please drop me an email.
Tramonto~size 6.5
Bagliore~size 6.5
Pulsante~size 6
Moneta~ size 7
Gotico~ size 6.5






Vintage Rings





Hope you're having fun playing Vingo! Have a great day everyone!!

Hugs~
Lori

No comments:

Simply Lovely