Monday, January 30, 2012

Vingo ~ Jour Joli!












Today's word is :

Mercury Glass

I'm reposting this because today's sale is for a CUSTOM Jour Jolie! It will be similar to this one, but you can tell me what theme and colors you prefer. This is a handmade piece, so I won't be doing a sale on these again anytime soon. I'm only doing it for Vingo. These are reg. 65.00. Today only, it will be 52.00. You will use, and enjoy this so much. I guarantee it. I love mine, and keep it by my bed. Now, I wonder how I lived without it for so long! Here's the original post....

I absolutely love things that are beautiful, yet serve a purpose. This is how "Jour Joli" was born. It basically means "Everyday Beauty" I needed a holder of some kind for my bedside table to hold my cell phone, ipod, etc.. So, I figured why not make it beautiful, and something that will help me to a.)always have a place for my phone b.)listen to music c.) watch movies on my phone or ipod, or d.) to hold other things, like my business cards. I made it with spaces on either side for cords for charging. It also has silver little arms for holding the phone/ipod in place so it won't slide off. The vintage rose paper is over 100 years old. It is the original. These can be custom ordered with monograms, words/names, different themes, masculine styled, and whatever ideas you might have.. I love hearing other people's ideas! The silver has been aged, but can be made in a bright silver. It's made from non-toxic, lead-free silver. Each one will be slightly different as these are hand cut, hand crafted.








Hope your day is full of everyday beauty as well~
Lori

5 comments:

sunnylove said...

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished to say that I've truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. In any case I will be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon! Patek Philippe prices

AshleeDuhe said...

It’s glad to see good information being convey its a very nice written and i really like these blog Thanks for the info.
_____
Murano Glass

arizona medical marijuana doctor said...

That is indeed fascinating. Never seen something like it before.

ba san said...

Our Chloe Marcie shop has

got all kinds of Chloe

handbag
for you. Our entire Chloe bag is of superior

quality and best price for sale.

Anonymous said...

彩妝造型
彩妝師
彩妝課程
假睫毛
種睫毛
接睫毛
彩妝教學
睫毛增長
修眉
繡眉
植睫毛
美容保養
汽車隔熱紙
大樓隔熱紙
喜餅禮盒
結婚喜餅
彌月禮盒
彌月蛋糕
命名
改名
公司命名
嬰兒命名
新生兒命名
高雄婚禮佈置
大陸新娘
新娘秘書
新秘
雷射雕刻
物料架
層架
手推車
水力發電機
風力發電機
塑膠袋
背心袋
感情挽回
和合術
桃花運
招桃花
斬桃花
英文論文
中翻英翻譯
英文校稿
塑膠袋
手提袋
購物袋
opp袋
背心袋
塑膠袋

Simply Lovely