Friday, October 26, 2007

Pumpkins, Flea markets & Fall leaves

A wonderful flea market display outside the market.
My mom holding a beautiful pomegranate. A mountain road with the leaves changing-my favorite.
What a cute pumpkin in the pumpkin patch.....
I told you before that I had to go up north if I ever wanted to really see the changing leaves. Well, I did and we just got back. It was absolutely wonderful! I'm ready to pack my little duds and move to where the seasons actually change. I loved every minute of it. We got to go antiquing/flea marketing, but the highlight of our trip was getting to go to our family reunion and seeing family that we hadn't seen in years. It was great to visit with everyone.

I'm so ready for the holidays. I can't wait to show you what we have new coming this week!! Talented designer Rebekah Smith will be joining Ellenay Designs for a surprise addition to the website. I'm not saying more than that just yet, but if you haven't signed up for the newsletter, it will be there first. I'll be sending out my November newsletter with all the details. Go to http://www.ellenaydesigns.com/ and click on the newsletter signup box. Let me put it this way- I already have my order in and can't wait to get mine!

Simply Lovely