Friday, October 5, 2007

A tour of Rose's shop


The kitchen The blue ocean room.
My jewelry case was made for me by my sweet, creative Daddy. We took two old windows (and I mean old!) and put hinges on the back and added a glass knob pull and lock to the front. We sealed the chipping paint and voila~it's absolutely the coolest jewelry case I could ever ask for. What a sweetheart he is. Love you dad! Thanks for always being the big "G." (genius)
Rose in the shop.




I went out to Rose's shop today (Rose's Vintage Cottage) in Bonifay, Fl to restock the jewelry and thought I'd give you a little tour of the shop. It's a really beautiful place that has tons of character and style. Each room is painted a different color in this great old restored farmhouse down to the antique plank floors. Rose is a warm and friendly shop owner who will make you right at home the minute you step through the door. You should stop in if you're ever in the area and say hello.

Simply Lovely