Friday, October 12, 2007

Take a walk with me


I don't believe I've seen a prettier day than today. It was absolutely spectacular! I'm so glad that it turned out to be such a perfect day since it was picture day for my kids. My close friend is a wonderful photographer and we chose this particular place for it's classic beauty and charm. The park was built on a round lake that is a natural spring. It's history is a city that came into existance because of the railroad that was built right through it. Old restored victorian mansions line the lake as well as cottages with white picket fences. It's like seeing America over a hundred years ago. It has a library and gardens that were built in the 1800's as well as a gorgeous church. So come take a walk with me and imagine the wind blowing off the lake, the birds singing, and the church bells chiming on the hour......




The library gardens....



The gorgeous Presbyterian Church....






What a perfect way to spend an afternoon.

Simply Lovely