Saturday, February 16, 2008

Birthdays & Sneak Peeks....hmmmm






I couldn't let my daughter's 4th birthday go by without saying Happy Birthday to my little sugar! We had such a sweet little party for her with her friends. It was the ultimate in pink overkill. I had fun with them and had to wear a tiara and candy necklace too. I was taking soo many pictures, my daughter insisted on taking one of me herself. It was hilarious and scary to see her holding the camera~yikes! So here's some Hugs and kisses for my sweetheart.xoxoxoxoxo

I have a little sneak peek to show you. It's for something special and I'm not going to say what yet. I hope all you tea lovers out there will love these as much as I do. Here's just a sampling.....Let me know what you think!

Have a wonderful week everyone
.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oh Don't you love it when the kids get a hold of the camera! Love your crown! Speaking of tea parties...go read Flea Market Studio blog (link is on my page)...you will love her flowering tea link. Think I'm going to have to get some for the novelty of it. My four year old will just be beside herself. We're having a tea party for her birthday in March.

Simply Lovely