Saturday, October 18, 2008

Divine Designs-The Metal Collection















Here are some of the new fall/winter designs I have been working on. These will be for sale in the etsy store soon and also at the craft bazaar in Niceville this coming Sat. I'm having trouble with my website which is why they will be in the etsy store only for now.
As many of you know, my faith is a big part of who I am. I grew up the daughter of a Pastor, but it is so much more than that. That was just a gift to have such a perfect childhood. As an adult, it is also my faith, my most important goal in life as a mother to pass on, my reason for being. I love the fact that these new designs really let me express that in my jewelry.
I came across these vintage brass crosses and nautical designs, and I fell in love with the 3 dimensionsal look of them under glass framed in silver. I have decided to start a whole collection of these and have named them, "Divine Designs-The Metal Collection". They are Spiritual, for the most part, and they are my favorite. I cannot really explain how much I enjoyed working on these. On my blog you will find the verse, "Let the beauty of the Lord our God be upon us and establish thou the work of our hands." I really want this verse to be true in my life. I hope you enjoy them and feel His love through my eyes.

With joy~
Lori

3 comments:

Deanna said...

Lori,
This line is beautiful and unique! I love the name you chose for the collection too. It's neat to watch God bless your business.
I'm looking forward to seeing you at Niceville's craft fair. I will be in booth 45. According the map we aren't close to each other :( I'm sure we will both do well.

shauna said...

This is my favorite jewelry that you've done yet!!! I have always loved the crosses you've done and now you've added some very unique ones. The "sailor" stuff is really cool too.

Jillian said...

Lori, these did turn out fabulously!!! I love them. You have done a wonderful job.. I know that God will bless the works of your hands b/c u are committing it to Him.

Simply Lovely