Friday, October 17, 2008

Friday Jewelry Sale!



Oh! I can't wait to show you what I've been working on! I'm getting ready for a show next Saturday and have been a busy girl. Look for the new Fall/winter line coming soon!
For today's Flea Market Friday, I have the little French pendant.
This sweet little french themed necklace has a dainty rhinestone charm. It measures 1.25" wide and 5/8" in height not including charm. It's printed on vintage paper. On the reverse is 1920's sheet music. It comes on a magnetic clasp cable. The jump rings are silver and the pendant is made from non-toxic, lead-free silver, double encased in glass. Today only, $12.00 {reg. $18.00}
To order, simply comment with your email address and I will contact you, or pay with paypal to: ellenay@cox.net. Shipping is $1.50. The total would be $13.50.

Have a happy Friday!
Lori

1 comment:

prettywithribbons said...

ooooh - these are so pretty! You have such nice stuff...

Simply Lovely